> Superintendent of Schools : OPEN! Paradise Valley Unified School District- Deadline March 12, 2021
Superintendent of Schools
|Prev / Next|
OPEN! Paradise Valley Unified School District- Deadline March 12, 2021
|Start Date:||To Be Determined||Enrollment:||30,000|
|Compensation:||The salary will be in the range of $195,000 to $220,000 to be negotiated with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. The final salary for the successful candidate will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications, and Board criteria.|
Application Deadline: March 12, 2021
Interested in this position?
Paradise Valley Unified School District (PVSchools) is located in 98-square miles of northeast Phoenix and north Scottsdale in an area bounded by 7th Avenue and Pima Road, and Northern Avenue and Jomax Road.
PVSchools has 27 elementary schools, one K-8 school, seven middle schools for 7th and 8th grades, and five high schools for grades 9-12, two alternative schools and one comprehensive online school.
* All elementary schools include free full-day kindergarten.
* High schools offer dual enrollment and college credits.
* PVOnline, an accredited online instructional provider, offers courses for grades 1-12. A student may attend school entirely online and still participate in athletics and other extracurricular activities with the school located within their school boundaries.
* At each level - elementary, middle and high school - the district has Title I schools.
The district also offers preschool, Gifted preschool, night classes and Special Education services, plus a range of signature programs.
The district is one of the largest employers in the North Valley with approximately 3,700 employees. Staff includes:
* Highly qualified teachers
* School nurses, full time, at all of our schools
* Licensed certified professionals such as school psychologists, speech pathologists and other professionals dedicated to supporting the whole child
* Educational Support Professionals. District operations are supported by professionals in many areas including IT, transportation, nutrition and business operations