> Superintendent of Schools : CLOSED! Greenburgh Central School District - Congratulations Dr. Linda Iverson!
Superintendent of Schools
|Prev / Next|
CLOSED! Greenburgh Central School District - Congratulations Dr. Linda Iverson!
|Start Date:||To Be Determined||Enrollment:||1,700|
|Compensation:||The salary will be in the range of $260,000 plus includes an excellent comprehensive benefit package. The final salary for the successful candidate will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications and meeting Board criteria.|
Application Deadline: January 3, 2021
Interested in this position?
The community serviced by the Greenburgh Central School District is a diverse professional community located just 18 minutes north of New York City, with a total area of 8 square miles and a population of approximately 20,000 residents. Niche.com, a real estate website that examines schools districts, rates Greenburgh Central School District 297 out of 670 school districts in New York State, 331th as a great place to teach, and 27th among the most diverse school districts in New York State.
* All Greenburgh Central Schools are accredited by and designated as a school district in good standing by the NYSED.
* Our graduation rate is 94%.
* We offer the International Baccalaureate programs (IB) for its students in grades K-12 and offers the IB Diploma Programme.
* We offer world languages including Mandarin K-12.
* The New York School Quality Index gives Greenburgh Central Schools a range of quality scores from 75.7 to 98.5, out of a possible score of 100.
* Greenburgh was the recipient in 2017 of a New York School Public Relations Association award of merit for its social media communications.
* Greenburgh Central's enrollment has increased, year after year, for the past decade, with an additional 300 families enrolling students in 2017-18.
* 89% of Greenburgh Central's 180 teachers hold master's degree + credits, and 9% hold doctorate degrees.