> Superintendent of Schools : Open - Oshkosh Area School District - Deadline January 17, 2018
Superintendent of Schools
|Prev / Next|
Open - Oshkosh Area School District - Deadline January 17, 2018
|Start Date:||To Be Determined||Enrollment:||9,875|
|Compensation:||The salary will be in the range of $195,000 and include an excellent comprehensive benefits package. The final salary for the successful candidate will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications and meeting Board criteria. |
Application Deadline: January 17, 2018
Interested in this position?
Welcome to the Oshkosh community and the Oshkosh Area School District, where our motto is Building Community Through Education. The Oshkosh Area School District is unique in how closely we work with our community to understand what it wants from our schools and in being transparent in our progress toward goals set in our strategic plan to continuously improve.
We envision the Oshkosh Area School District System partnering with community and families. Our district will be a place where collaboration improves student learning to develop students to their full potential through a broad array of opportunities; where all educators accept responsibility for the social, emotional, and academic well-being of students; and where all students become problem solving, independent, life-long learners who contribute to society.
The mission of the Oshkosh Area School District System is to create citizens who are critical, creative thinkers, responsible in their actions, and committed to learning for life by working together with families and communities.
* Our public schools are central to our community’s success
* Public schools develop relationships within our community and build beneficial partnerships
* Our students deserve the highest quality staff so that they become critical, creative, and life-long learners
* Our schools are a place where ideas and dreams are fostered and students persevere when challenged
We are committed to:
* Seeking stakeholder feedback to create a sustainable, quality education
* Supporting and celebrating innovation
* Providing all students with opportunities to reach their full potential
*Providing rigorous and relevant instruction that is engaging, self-paced, individualized and purposefully assessed
* Providing and using technology that serves our students
* Fostering a school system where honesty, integrity, acceptance, and respect is given to all stakeholders
*Creating a safe learning environment where all staff take responsibility for the social, emotional, and academic achievement of their students
* Honoring the past while preparing students for the world they will be graduating into